Here is a little extract from our interview with author Daniel Pembrey which we will be screening in the second season of So Dam Local. Coming very soon!!
Some links from the first official So Dam Local …
- Nic is inspired by a local lebanese chef, Michel Yammine, for our Amsterdam Kitchen spot (foodbymichel.com)
- local novelist Claudio Tapia talks with us live about Amsterdam as a writers’ hub and we’ll show some of his Lit-Cinema project (claudiotapia.com)
- we chat about The Grand Budapest Hotel – out in NL this week. Wes Anderson fans should wet their pants. Special party at the Kritierion to celebrate.
- a report from the new Amsterdam Arrival event organised by the gemeente; internationals getting a warm welcome from the deputy mayor.
- if you’re lucky, you might get a what’s on chaser …
Watch us live at 18:00-19:00 on Salto 1 (UPC channel 32) or online stream at www.salto.nl (may need a plugin).